The lovely Laura over at Laura Likes Beauty nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks so much Laura! I thought I would post about this today because my blog is one month old! Laura was one of the first bloggers I got chatting to and she has been so supportive – thanks Laura!! Loving being part of the blogging community and I am so excited about some projects that I am working on! Watch this space!
The aim of this is to tell you 7 random facts about me that you won’t already know. So here goes!
1. I really don’t like bananas; I can’t stand them. I hate the look,smell, texture and taste. I dislike anything that is banana flavoured too. It just makes me feel really ill!
2. I used to be a goth in my teens until my mid twenties. I still love the music (can’t go wrong with a bit of heavy metal!) but my music tastes are more versatile now and my fashion/make up styles have completely changed – I look back and cringe a little!
3. I’m a huge WWE fan – I love wrestling! I just think it is really entertaining and I don’t watch soaps or much reality TV, that isn’t my thing. My all time favourite wrestler is The Undertaker but I also really like Dean Ambrose and of course, Roman Reigns (I will admit, he couldn’t get any more gorgeous if he tried!). NEVER date a professional wrestler though, that is one mistake I made!
4. I make my own soaps and bath bombs which I sometimes sell at craft fairs. I’m going to be doing tutorials on my blog and getting back out to craft fairs soon, exciting times!
5. I have a penpal who is awesome and we write ridiculously long letters to each other about once a month. I love putting pen to paper and putting technology aside for a while!
6. I’m not the best cook in the world but I love to try! I’m a huge fan of The Happy Pear Youtube channel (Click Here!!) – those guys are great, really passionate about what they do and give me lots of inspiration
7. Umm…what else? I’m an organised freak! Obsessed with post-it notes, making lists, writing in my diary and have notepads for everything. Stationary shopping is one of the best things in the world!
Haha, so that’s some random stuff about me! Thanks again Laura for the nomination! Here are the bloggers that I am nominating (sorry if any of you have been nominated already!)
Kirsty – Have The Town
Julie – Jewels Wandering
Tori – 30 Plus and Beautiful
Angie Americana – The Stereotypical American
Fiona – Wishes, Hopes, Dreams.
Michelle – Last Big Tree
Elle – Simply Caramelle
Tarnya – Sweet Allure
Ariel – Ariels Corner
Sarah – Musical Theatre Musings
Sherry – Plan & Inspire
Liz – The Blog of Happy Things
Here’s the rules:
Thank the person who gave you this award.
Include a link to their blog.
Select up to 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow.
Nominate them! You might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
Share 7 random facts about you!