Eeee…it’s holiday time!! As you are reading this, I will be getting ready to head to the airport! So excited! Can’t wait to do some serious duty free shopping and grab some lunch before the flight to Lanzarote!
Some of my favourite posts and Youtube videos to watch are ‘What’s in my Bag?’ and I thought I would do this one showing you what I’m taking onto the plane with me. Not very exciting, but if you are nosey like me then this might be right up your street, haha!
Sooo…the bag! I wanted something roomy that could hold lots of little bits and my mum just bought this and offered to lend it to me. I actually quite like it! I like the colour contrast and it has plenty of room for everything! Not really my usual style but in comparison to my other bags, it made the most sense to take this for the flight. She got it in the BHS sale and for £12.50, I think it’s a bargain!
Here’s what is in the liquids bag:
- Dr Paw Paw Tinted Peach Pink Lip Balm (25ml, £6.95) – one of my faves, this stuff is amazing! It also works really well as blush giving a little colour to my cheeks.
- The Body Shop Mango Handcream (30ml, £4.00) – just smells like summer to me, love it!
- Cuticura Berry Bliss Hand Gel (limited edition) – One of my faves, the first hand gel that I like the smell of.
- The Body Shop Madagascan Vanilla Flower Perfume Oil (15ml, £7.50)- love this fragrance, so light and sweet. Not usually my kind of thing but I really like this one.
- Clinique All About Eyes (15ml, £26.50) – would not be without this on a plane!
I love a good sample! I just think they are so handy for times like these so I’ve popped a few into my carry on liquids. I’m taking a sachet of one of my fave moisturisers, Garnier Moisture Match, to give me that much needed hydration boost. I also enclosed a small sachet of the Rimmel BB Cream in Light which we be perfect as we get close to landing (and it contains SPF which is always a good thing!)
And in the rest of the bag I have:
- Purse – a little coral one I got in Primark last yearand I love it! Filled with some Euros and some money for duty free (YES!!)
- Magazines – I don’t really read a lot of celeb/scandal/real life story magazines usually, but on a flight, I like flicking through them!
- Face Wipes – I’ve never tried these ones before but they are Johnsons Makeup Be Gone Extra Senstive Wipes (£3.19) and are made for all skin types.
- Books – I’ve had Fleur De Force’s ‘The Glam Guide’ (£8.00) for ages but never read it! I also have Lindsey Kelk’s ‘I Heart New York’ (£5.99)if I fancy a read. (There are more books in my suitcase, I’m a book person!)
- Notepad, Diary & Pen – Incase I have any blog inspiration! You never know!
- Werthers Original – these will be in my bag! I never eat them usually but when in the airport, I do for some weird reason! So yummy! Love these butter candies! (oh if you are looking for something similar tasting in tea version click here)
- Passport – Can’t forget that!
- Mobile Phone – On Airplane Mode of course! Better not forget my earphones too!
- Compact Mirror – an essential!